Jaclyn has continued her nursing career at Epworth and is currently working in a general surgical setting. She has had experience working in day procedure at the hospital, looking after various patients including, vascular procedures. Jaclyn has a specific passion for women's health and helping other continue to achieve better health outcomes through the process of prevention. During her nursing study she fondly recalls visiting Phenom Phen, Cambodia where she shared her time with other students educating and promoting health within the community.
- Bachelor of Nursing, Monash University Clayton
- Diploma of Nursing, Health Skills Australia
- Certificate 4 in Aged Care and Disability, RMIT University
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation