Michelle is new to the Vascular Health Group team. Michelle has moved to Melbourne as of February 2017 from Ontario, Canada. Michelle has completed her nursing training in Toronto, Ontario, with experience working as a division 2 nurse prior to her current division 1 status. Michelle has experience working in various clinical settings, with a special focus on geriatric care and managing chronic illness. Michelle has volunteered for many years in Canada within the medical field, and has a personal interest in health promotion and disease prevention-focused nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, York University
- Practical Nursing Bridge Program, Georgian College
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- Ontario Nursing Association