With her extensive experience and Nursing qualifications, Andrea is an invaluable part of our team. Andrea has worked with Vascular Health Group for over six years and has been heavily involved in the development of our venous program. She assists with the maintenance of our exceptionally high standards of patient care and training of staff.
Her career has seen challenging roles from Cardiac Theatre Nurse at the Royal Melbourne Hospital and Operating Theatre Unit Manager at Epworth Richmond. In 2013 Andrea received her Diploma of Medical Ultrasound (DMU) Part 1 through the Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM). This has allowed her to become an invaluable member of our team of sonographers as well as managing our team of nursing staff.
- Bachelor of Nursing, La Trobe University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Nursing (Peri-operative), University of Melbourne.
- Diploma of Medical Ultrasound (Vascular, Part 1), Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM).
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency.
- Australian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine.
- Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry.
- Australian Sonographers Association.
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation.
- Cardiothoracic Theatre Nurse.