Vascular Surgery encompasses surgery of the veins and arteries. Vascular surgeons treat veins and arteries all over the body, excluding those of the heart and brain.
With our team of medical specialists including two Vascular Surgeons and an Interventional Radiologist, Vascular Health Group is able to offer a full range of vascular surgical options encompassing both open and endovascular techniques.
Our services include:
- Stent grafting.
- Embolisation of vascular malformations.
- Arteriography and venography.
- Ultrasound guided sclerotherapy.
- Endovenous laser therapy.
- Open varicose vein surgery and phlebectomy.
Open surgical procedures including:
- Aneurysm repair.
- Vascular bypass grafting.
- Renal access surgery.
- Direct repair of vessels by suturing.
Our Vascular Specialists can advise you about the most appropriate procedure for your condition.