We encourage you to utilise any online forms provided on this website, or to post, fax or e-mail the following items prior to your appointment:
- A valid referral from your GP or Specialist to enable you to claim a Medicare rebate benefit.
- Patient registration form.
- Health Questionnaire.
- Food Frequency Questionnaire.
- Any previous scans or reports.
- A list of your current medications.
- Any pathology results.
This enhances practice efficiencies and assists in the smooth running of your appointment. If you choose to use online forms or e-mail, please note that it is not a secure method of transferring private information. You do so at your own discretion.
If you are not able to get this information to us ahead of time, please arrive half an hour before your appointment.
Please ensure you bring the following items:
- Compressions stockings (for venous appointments, if you have them).
- Medicare card