We encourage you to utilise any online forms provided on this website, or to post, fax or e-mail the following items prior to your appointment:
- A valid referral from your GP or Specialist to enable you to claim a Medicare rebate benefit.
- Patient registration form.
- Health Questionnaire.
- Food Frequency Questionnaire.
- Any previous scans or reports.
- A list of your current medications.
- Any pathology results.
This enhances practice efficiencies and assists in the smooth running of your appointment. If you choose to use online forms or e-mail, please note that it is not a secure method of transferring private information. You do so at your own discretion.
If you are not able to get this information to us ahead of time, please arrive half an hour before your appointment. Parking can be difficult in the area, so we advise you allow sufficient time for parking and to arrive at your appointment 5 minutes early.
Please ensure you bring the following items:
- Compressions stockings (for venous appointments, if you have them).
- Medicare card
Please be advised we only accept payment by Debit or Credit card and Bank cheque.
Please be advised we strongly recommend you do NOT bring your children to appointments.