Medical Compression garments should be measured by a trained fitter where possible. We are pleased to annouce that Vascular Health Group offer a complimentary fitting service by our experienced nursing staff. You will receive expert advise to assist you in choosing the right garment for you. Our products are carefully selected and medically tested to ensure we offer a high quaility range with dedicated medical focus. They will meet your needs for travel, pregnancy, everyday wear, as well as medical indication. We also offer a range of accessories to assist in donning of compression socks and stockings. Please visit our Compression Fitting Service page for our full range.
Important information when measuring for your compression garments
- Measure in the morning when possible when your leg is not swollen
- If your leg is swollen, elevate your leg for a period of time and then measure
- Measure when standing if possible
Measurement points - Circumference
- Measure the narrowest point above the ankle bone
- Measure the widest part of the calf
- Measure 4cm below the groin
Remember a well fitting support stockings and sock are key to comfort and successful treatment. Please call if you have any questions!