As a Group not only is this lots of fun but great for Staff Team Building. Photos from Mt Buller trip with the VHG Staff in 2019. Hopefully if we can keep the COVID-19 curve flat we will be able to ski again this year.
Whilst we can’t ski at the moment, tips to keep your veins and legs healthy include:
Please remember to maintain healthy vein practices:
- Stay active and avoid long periods standing or sitting
- Stay well hydrated
- Wear compression if you have ongoing venous insufficiency
- Consider sitting on a Fitball cushion if you are seated for long periods
- Maintain a low inflammatory lifestyle – Wholefood fresh diet, minimise processed foods and alcohol, 7-8 hours sleep per night, plenty of sunshine to maintain good Vit D levels, stress management with meditation, regular exercise with a mix of walking and high intensity interval exercise.
- Consider a low carbohydrate diet for metabolic health and weight management