Diana is a qualified Nutritionist specialising in the prevention and management of chronic disease through nutritional therapies and lifestyle coaching. Diana graduated from Melbourne Endeavour College of Natural Health with a Bachelor Degree in Health Science – Nutritional Medicine and is currently under taking a Masters in Human Nutrition through Deakin University. Diana’s articles are frequently featured in Nature and Health Magazine.
Diana plays a key role in Vascular Health Group, providing a holistic approach to cardiovascular care. Good nutrition is an integral component of our philosophy. Diana is a firm believer in living life to the full and taking care of your body through healthy nutritious food. Diana also appreciates the benefits of nourishing your mental wellbeing through food and lifestyle choices. She encourages patients to seek enjoyment from the food they eat rather than having a negative relationship with food. When you learn to eat well you will learn that food is your friend and not your enemy.
Diana has extensive clinical experience in food intolerance, digestive disorder and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, as well as using nutrition to treat mental health disorders such as depression and anxiety. She has also worked with many patients on correcting their nutrition to improve cholesterol, blood pressure and to maintain a healthy weight.
Diana sees the potential in all her patients and her open mindedness and genuine desire to help is what really sets her apart. Working with you, Diana will help put into place strategies that are realistic and attainable. Living a healthy lifestyle not only benefits you but also those around you.
- Bachelor in Health Science – Nutritional Medicine.
- Masters in Human Nutrition, Deakin University (In progress).
- Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA).
- Nutrition Society Australia (NSA).
- Cardiovascular health.
- Weight management.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Depression, stress and anxiety.
- Diet and lifestyle coaching.
- Nature & Health Annual Nutrition Guide 2015 – "Diet Dangers" pg. 97.
- Nature & Health Nutritious 2016 – "Are you a sugar baby?" pg. 94 and "Eat Lean" pg. 60.
- Nature & Health Living Well Annual 2017 – "Portion Distortion" pg. 16 and "The sweet spot" pg. 53.
- In Shape News Flash – 2016 Monthly Opinion Column.
- Nature & Health Magazine 2017 – “Immune boosting foods”.