Adriana (Gabby) joined our team 6 years ago and is renowned for her thorough and efficient scanning ability. Gabby is a Specialist Vascular Sonographer with 18 years’ experience working within both private and public sectors, giving her vast exposure to vascular pathology. Gabby has conducted research projects that have been published in Sound Effects, an Ultrasound Magazine.
Gabby has been actively involved in tutoring Vascular Fellows in their preparation for the Diploma of Diagnostic Ultrasound (DDU) with a focus on ultrasound physics. She graduated as a Medical Scientist in 2000 and held the highest overall score for her degree! Currently she is working with Vascular Health Group as a mentor to trainee sonographers and actively scanning on a part time basis.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Biophysics and Instrumentation, RMIT.
- Diploma of Medical Ultrasonography (DMU), Australian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM).
- Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry.
- Australian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine.
Additional Professional Activities and Contributions
- In-house case study presentations.
- Active involvement in training of general and vascular sonographers.
- National ASUM Conference presentations on Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
ASUM BULLETIN 2007, research study on FBI (Finger Brachial Indices) and correlation with steal syndrome.