Jackie joined Vascular Imaging Centre 3 years ago and has been an ASAR accredited vascular sonographer for 13 years. After having completed 12 years in cardiac technology, Jackie obtained her vascular ultrasound qualification in 2006.
Jackie lives on the Peninsula and has worked for a Private Vascular Practice in Mornington for 14 years.
Throughout her career Jackie has presented ultrasound workshops at national conferences and local meetings and has a strong interest in venous disease.
Jackie is an avid long distance walker and recently returned from her second inspiring trip to the Camino De Santiago.
- Advanced Cardiac Technician.
- Diploma of Medical Ultrasonography Vascular Ultrasound.
- ASAR accredited sonographer.
- Australian Sonographer Accreditation.
Additional Professional Activities and Contributions
- In-house case study presentations.
- Active involvement in training of vascular sonographers.
- National ASA Conference workshop presentation on Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm measurements and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
- National ASUM workshop presentation on venous insufficiency.
- Co-presented at National Vascular surgery conference on endovascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm repair and Endoleaks.
- Senior Sonographer.